Tuesday, June 06, 2006

German Weather, revisited with solution

Whenever I am discussing weather with my German friends, we will always reach a point in the conversation where I am told, “ This is not typical weather.” I have started to believe that this standard of weather that my German friends use to judge as typical is confused by “averaging in vacation weather”. As an example, I have many friends who will spend around half of the month of June in either Mallorca or the Canary Islands where it is 30C. I suggest that the real average June temperature is 10C, and that vacation averaging with the 30C temperature confuses people to believe the average June temperature of Germany should be 20C. All this being said and perhaps even understood the four seasons of Germany are indeed : June, July, August, and Winter. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home