Monday, April 18, 2005

Legoland Deutschland!

We went to Legoland on Sunday with a colleague of Robin's from TI. Legoland is about an hour away in the middle of what used to be a forest! It's a great park, not too big and a nice way to spend an afternoon - although it is quite expensive. The weather was a bit overcast and slightly cooler than in Munich. The Bioncle was our favorite ride. The Bioncle must be similar to what astronauts go through in their training. The rider programs the ride the way he or she wants it to go and then you ride it. I was with Sam, who really hates extreme rides of anykid just like his dad. He was taking too long to program the ride so I just started pushing numbers. You should have seen the Dr. Jekyll take over in Sam! He was so mad at me, because apparently I pushed the number that would give us the most extreme ride! He got on with me anyway, and it was the most fun ride ever! The Bioncle arm was tossing us around, upside down and every which way just like we were sacks of potatoes! I was laughing so hard I was crying, while the whole time Sam was screaming and yelling at me!!!! A great memory!!! Sam can add it to the list. . .I turned over a ski mobile I was riding with him, I made him ride the Rock 'n Roll roller coaster at Disney (followed by him getting sick), made him go snow skiing, and now the Bioncle!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home